- MS in Sports Conditioning and Performance
- BS in Exercise Science with an emphasis in Fitness and Wellness management
- CPT from NASM
- Senior Fitness Specialist (NASM)
- NASM Integrate Balance Training
- NASM Integrated Resistance Training
- NASM Integrated Speed Agility and Quickness Training
- NASM Integrated Core Training
- TRX Certified
- Silver Fit Certified
- CPR Certified
Along with her master’s and bachelor’s degrees, Whitney has years of experience working as a physical therapy technician under a therapist who used a holistic style of therapy. She has worked with clients all along the wellness spectrum, from clients with recent injuries to athletes looking to improve their performance to older adults wanting to maintain healthy lifestyles. She is excited to continue working with residents of St. George, helping them get fit, achieve their goals, and become better versions of themselves.
Exercise has always been an important part of Whitney’s life. She started dancing when she was three years old, and after years of dance, running, yoga, and several other physical activities, decided to put that experience and knowledge to use through training, instructing, and advising. When she’s not working, Whitney enjoys spending time with her family, exploring St. George, and indulging in some ice cream.