Summit Swimming Lessons
Aquatic Department Rules
- All members and guests must shower off before entering the pool
- Children under the age of 3 must wear proper swim attire of 3 layers. Swim diaper, plastic pant and swim suit. No exceptions.
- No diving, running or horseplay allowed
- Hot tub age requirements must be followed at all times.
- Aquatic monitors may stop any act that is deemed unsafe, destructive, or inappropriate
We would like everyone to have an enjoyable time her at the summit. Please follow these simple rules so that everyone can continue to enjoy our aquatics department.
1.Please be prepared to share- Our aquatics department has grown, because of this we ask that you share lane space when the pool is busy so that everyone can enjoy our pool.
2. Be familiar with the schedule- We have added several programs to the aquatics department, all of which will vary depending on the season. Please make sure you have the most recent pool schedule (you may pick one up at the front desk). Available lap lanes are indicated but please remember that these available lap lanes may be filled by members, again please remember to share.
3. Lap swimmers have priority- We are a family friendly facility however, Our pool is a lap pool and lap swimmers will have right over “leisure swimmers”. In the spring and summer seasons please follow “open lane” signs, these signs indicate that those lanes are open for leisure swimmers to splash around. Again, in off seasons leisure swimmers are welcome in our pool but please be courteous of those that have come to workout.
4.Please shower before entering the pool- Please understand that any foreign matter into the pool compromises the cleanliness of the water, this includes body lotion, tanning oils, hair conditioner, deodorant etc. Please help us keep a clean pool and take a “cleansing” shower before entering the pool.